Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Dress Album fixed link

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What happened?
    Joy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member luv2dresdols's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are some pictures of dresses you may want to see. Have fun and enjoy!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 22, 2006 04:51 PM: Message edited by: 5034angela ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your link takes me to my pictures (and will take any member to their own albums). I know there is a way to link to your album but I can't remember how. Try playing around in shutterfly.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I belive you have to mark it a public album, but I am honestly not sure.

    I really, really want to see these pictures. I think you and I have the same taste in baby clothes. I used to dress all of my Thumbelinas like that, all frilly and soft and pretty.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great dresses! SO cute! The purple one is great! And those bonnets!

  6. #6
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    The Elvis jacket was adorable!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What great work! My favorites were the sundresses! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dresses are absolutely beautiful!

    I love how some of the hats look like little hearts around the Bittys' heads.

    Thanks for sharing!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dresses are gorgeous. The bittys are too!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pictures, Angela. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] All of your clothes are so beautiful; but I really love those baby dresses! I'm a sucker for soft and sweet - I think my very favorite is the pink check that is now your signature picture. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you sell your dolly clothes on eBay? Anywhere else? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •